Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Hi There!

And welcome to my blog!
I have been wanting to start my own blog for quite some time now, as a way to express my love for beauty, fashion, lifestyle and travel, and a place to write down my daily experiences, but I've been way too nervous to put myself out there up until now.
So, I guess I should introduce myself.
My name is Lauren, or as my blog title suggests, you can call me Ren for short.
I am 18 years old, and a born and bred Aussie, having spent my whole life on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW, until a recent move for university took me to my lovely capital city, Canberra.
Currently, my life is a bit insane as living two different lives two different states can be chaotic, yet the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me.
So, I am starting this blog to document it all, my life, and my passion for beauty, fashion, lifestyle and travel,
And I would love you all to come on this adventure with me!
Love, Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment